HoneyPie's Notes: Wedding Bells........and Stripes!   

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Wedding Bells........and Stripes!

So my sister and I went to a GORGeous wedding this past Saturday...Did I mention it was GORGeous? 
Ok, it was so FAB, the Bride's mother appeared in a silver sequin gown topped w/ a feathered headband! (I loved it)... The couple was young and in love, it was just plain GORGeous (haha)...

Later that evening, my photographer (hubby) and I met for dinner and drinks @ his fave place .... BTW, I am obsessed with STRIPES these days.....notice? xoxo

Sister (gonna kill me) donned in BCBG dress, Michael Kors platform, &LV handbag

Alice&Olivia dress, Steve Madden platform, you've seen handbag before......



5 comments:

  1. I Love It!!! ... You Look Fabulous and The Shoes Are To Die For!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Krissy-Poo!
    You are one of the few that knows how to comment...smh! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sugarpie honeybunch this is gawjuss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing, Dana..love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies!!!! Just seeing this :)

    ReplyDelete