HoneyPie's Notes: The Day After Christmas....   

Friday, December 28, 2012

The Day After Christmas....

 Christmas was such a great celebration and I'm thankful to have shared it with the ones I love!  Today is the day after, after, after Christmas, but this post was supposed to go up two days ago, I think (I'm confused now)....  Anyway, I've confessed my dislike for Winter several times, but I do love when it's cold around the holidays, just feels more festive! I have an undercover obsession with bubble coats, they remind me of my childhood days freezing living in the "BIG D" (Detroit)!

We spent the day after Christmas showing my parents the city and going to the movie grill. We saw "Parental Guidance" how appropriate right? It was such a cute and funny movie; my dad was CRACKING UP!!

Happy Holidays for sure...!


It was COLD....

Dylan was my photographer so I grabbed his hat... :)
Daddy and Dylan.....

What is that in the background..?

Bathroom Instagram shot....! 


Found my Nine West coat @TJMAXX : Similar Coat HERE
Found my Leopard Jeans @Target: Much cuter ones HERE
Wearing Hubby's V-Neck Sweater for the Oversized look.... !


No comments:

Post a Comment