HoneyPie's Notes: A Hot Pink NYE....!   

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Hot Pink NYE....!

HAPPY NEW YEAR...!! I hope you all had a fun, safe, New Years Eve.....
A New Year brings forth new beginnings, resolutions, and fresh starts. It's sort of life's way of saying, put the past behind and welcome a brighter future. I prefer to set goals over resolutions, but DO YOU..... : )

Celebrated with a few of my heartbeats last night.......

Dinner...
Great Band....
Am I the only one who likes the "Red Eye" look...? 
Totally felt like a band member....Shelia E. in particular, ha!
Sista-Sista...!
Gettin DOWN....!
Deuces 2012...!
Brother in lawwwwwww.....!


Lady, Cab Driver....!! 



Happy New Year...xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thank-you,Happy New Year!!!
    I meant to tell you, great job on your 12 days of Christmas!!! : )

    ReplyDelete