HoneyPie's Notes: A Few of My Favorite Things.....!   

Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things.....!

Ok, it's taken me all week to capture great shots of A Few of My Favorite Things. By the way, every time I say that, I always sing in the tune of the popular Christmas song ( you know the one right)? Think about it  =)

I have SO many favorites, but I chose to share the few that I actually came in contact with in the last few days or so.......xoxo

I absolutely love mixing patterns, polka-dots and stripes are adorable together.....!

These HOTT colors are guaranteed to make your mani/pedi POP.......!  (American Apparel)

Colorful pens and pads ALWAYS motivate me: And I love my MacBook Pro.......!

 Gotta have my Sushi and girl talk .........! Hey Monica =)

I was totally taken by surprise when I saw this sign @ my fave cutesy bakery...... I liked it =)

And I left happy......

Road trips are always needed. And I love my summer Jelly-Bean lawn chairs, reminds of my childhood days.....!

Yes, I'm a 70's baby.......!

And who doesn't love sweet,colorful happy juice =)

Expect more of these posts...... I love too much stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment