HoneyPie's Notes: Spring has Sprung..YES!   

Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring has Sprung..YES!

Ok, Spring Break always bring forth excitement! The anticipation of having a break from the everyday hustle and bustle is greatly appreciated, but this year the unusually warm weather made the break feel MORE like Summer!! My family and I chose to spend a few pleasant days in Orange Beach, Alabama. We loved every moment of it....... And my tan is EVERYTHING =)

The kids had a BLAST!!! 
Our house for the week :)
Sand & Seagulls? ha
Neon Forever 21 coverup...
Our beverages;His Nikes....Such a great photo (yay me) lol! 
HONEYPIES Striped Bottoms, email for ordering info...! 
Target Bandeau/Dylan's Beach-Towel/ HONEYPIES bottoms...!
Neon-Neon..!
Caught these cuties enjoying St. Patty's Day ! 

Dinner @ Doc's Seafood...




2 comments:

  1. I Love It.... These Pictures Are Simply Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank-you my Kristie..!!! :)

    ReplyDelete