HoneyPie's Notes: Poly-Voila!   

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Poly-Voila!

Ok, over the past few days my 14 yr. old mini-me and I took to the stores for fresh Spring looks. I struggle to find age appropriate looks for her, but of course I works it out *snap-snap*
I've been a fan of Polyvore and viewed the sets others have created for months, but I've never taken the time to create any myself. I finally took the time and who better to create looks for? JADA!
   Spring Break is among us and here are a few cute looks I wouldn't mind her "sporting". I only played with a couple, but expect more to come :)

P.S. This weather is music to my soul..!!!

xoxo,
HoneyPie

Poly-Voila!


Mango printed t shirt
£17 - mango.com

Miso scalloped shorts
£28 - republic.co.uk

Converse high top sneaker
£48 - bankfashion.co.uk

Repetto low heels
$470 - kirnazabete.com

Madewell straw fedora
$58 - madewell.com

Heart sunglasses
€175 - colette.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment