HoneyPie's Notes: Be Yourself....!   

Monday, October 22, 2012

Be Yourself....!


In this world we live in, it's so easy to get caught up in the "have and have nots" or the "who's who" that we sometimes lose who we genuinely are and what our purpose in life is. Stop, take a deep breath, and enjoy being YOU!!! 

Yea, I could never be a motivational speaker, this I know.... But you get the point, don't cha? 


Enough said..... 
Bought this shirt for Jada, but borrowed it to complete my eclectic look.
The hubs said I looked like Gidget...?? 
I love my "Dylan" bracelet.  I'm sporting his G-Shock and some Rock Candy..
I bought these flats b/c they looked Ole' School....


Shoes Can Be Found HERE
I wanted  THESE SOO badly and almost had a fit b/c they didn't have my size...
Jada's shirt HERE
Similar pants HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment