HoneyPie's Notes: Wrap It Up...!   

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Wrap It Up...!

Ok, for many of us in the South, Autumn weather is full of cool mornings, warm-sunny afternoons, and chilly-chilly nights. So dressing in the morning cause for cutesy layers; blazers, cardigans, and SCARVES!!! Who doesn't love a fun, savvy scarf to add just the right amount of flava to any ensemble?  If you're not ready to completely mix and match your fit, adding a printed scarf can be a safe bet......xoxo

Downtown Mempho, TN. 
           
I found some cute scarves you guys should look at....!

The One I'm Wearing HERE 
 Love This "Aztec Print" Here
 I Think I Want This In the Wine Color... Here
I Can See Me Wearing This to a Holiday Parade Here
I Love This "Infinity" to wear with EVERYthing Here

HAPPY SCARF SHOPPING.....! 




No comments:

Post a Comment