HoneyPie's Notes: Nailed It....!   

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Nailed It....!

Ok, I have NEVER been good at polishing  my own nails, EVER! I'm a lefty and things like that just don't come easy for me, ha! If I don't have time for a manicure or polish change, I'll just go nakey...

 I may be one of the few to think that Fall/Winter wardrobes are BORING, jeans and boots or dresses and boots just begin to get repetitive to me, so I usually jazz my fits up with cool nail colors. Anywho, enough of all that, I tried  Sally Hansen's Nail Effects  this weekend and I'm in LOVEEEE!!
They are much like stickers for your nails and come in 2474937 colors and patterns. They cost $9.99/box & can last up to 7 days. I've seen them on sale BOGO 1/2 off, but that was before this weekend go figure . Jada Blueberry and I took forever in CVS trying to decide which ones to get, we decided on these........


Just a few they have to choose from. I some really cool Halloween ones
too! 
I wanna try these next "Love Letter".....
Jada tried these, "Lust-rous".... not her hands, but we didn't get a pic :)
they reminded me of the galaxy

 "Check It Out"....!




No comments:

Post a Comment