HoneyPie's Notes: Rooftop- Polka Dot...!   

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Rooftop- Polka Dot...!

Ok, what a gorgeous Sunday to be out ALL day!! I started my day by sitting on the patio chatting it up with the hubs about life and sipping on the good stuff, my new favorite, Maxwell House! Who knew??? After that, we headed to Dyl's football game. Being that he's a "receiver" there is a growing monster called "an attitude"after each play if he doesn't score a touchdown. By halftime, the monster was beginning to turn from kelly green to fire red, oh shoot!  My mommy/coach talks were completely ignored by this point. The opening of third quarter he catches a bomb and flies down the 50, 40, 30, HE.COULD.GO.ALL.THE.WAY, touchdown!!!!! He's all smiles now and I can relax,whew!!
Understand moms? ha!

 Anyway, I headed to a rooftop B-day party with a friend last minute. The weather was chambray top worthy and I obliged.....xo


Jada did my makeup! I'm wearing a BB Cream by Garnier that I just love!
That's saying alot 
I've managed to refrain from the "Mirror Pic" until I saw this big beauty..!

Everything about the lobby was GRAND...!


Photo Creds...... My Jada BlueBerry!

Skirt F21, I liked  THIS one too..!
Shirt F21, I liked THIS one too..!

No comments:

Post a Comment