HoneyPie's Notes: Fair Wear = Orange, Blue, and Red   

Monday, September 8, 2014

Fair Wear = Orange, Blue, and Red

I still get so excited when the fair comes to town! It's another representation that Fall is near. My emotions between (the end of) Summer and Fall are always so mixed so I just try to embrace the upcoming weather by celebrating it's offerings. We celebrated the fair and it was just lovely! This is what I wore as I watched people enjoying themselves, kids screaming on rides, inhaling the aroma, and adoring the beautiful lights of the ferris wheel....

Disclaimer: The Fair is another place one should not wear heels. I saw quite a few tip-toeing with obvious pain and discomfort. ( insert pain-faced emoji)....


American Apparel jersey top, Gap Distressed Jeans, F21 Chambray Jean Shirt, Red Converse



3 comments: