HoneyPie's Notes: Gray(ish) and Green with Envy...   

Monday, September 15, 2014

Gray(ish) and Green with Envy...


Ok, my absolute favorite piece (of clothing) I put on to feel extra fly is a Jumpsuit! I own sooo many in multiple styles, materials, and colors! It's one piece that only requires a few accessories and you're complete! Jumpsuits make me feel like I'm in the 70's / Studio 54/ Diana Ross/ Foxxy Brown Era... :)

 The weather this weekend has been unusually cool, but pleasant. I chose this jumpsuit as a last minute choice for a night out on the town (haaa) this past Friday night. The color is grayish/army green, meets brown- very versatile. I paired it with black heels to add a rugged/camo feel.....

Shoes: Calvin Klein
 (old, almost retired them, glad I didn't)


Earrings: Lucky Brand
TJ Maxx....

From OPI's New Nordic Collection:
How Great Is My Dane?
Rings: Urban Outfitter



Jumpsuit can be found HERE f


2 comments: