HoneyPie's Notes: Birthday Wish List..!!!   

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Birthday Wish List..!!!


Ok, I LOVE sequin, glitter, metallics, furs, and anything that resembles the 70's /Studio 54 era. The problem is, I just don't frequent the party scene enough to splurge on the "wear once" pieces, besides I own quite a few that I just admire from time to time (never worn). I composed a wish list of pieces from the awesome  NASTYGAL that I absolutely adore! 

Confession: I will be ordering a couple of these pieces though, I just can't help myself :)
Happy Birthday To Meeee!! 


This makes my heart flutter!! HERE
I really can't contain it any longer, ordering THIS NOW!!
Debating on this HERE
Love this, TopKnot and all!!!  HERE
Such a great date night look!! HERE


I love, love a GREAT jumpsuit!! Purchase Here

1.    

I would wear this to a holiday party, minus the shoes HERE

The color of this dress is SO RICH! HERE













No comments:

Post a Comment