HoneyPie's Notes: Boyfriend Jeans plus RED...!   

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Boyfriend Jeans plus RED...!

Ok, the holiday parties have arrived! Festive parties are one of the things that make this time of year so exciting! I  headed next door out to the first one of the year! I wanted to be casual, but still with a little twist, so what better than jeans, sweater, and heels. I stepped outside and the 74 degree weather begged to differ! This Outfit was NOT happening, but I managed to snap a few shots anyway.....xoxx



BCBG boyfriend jeans, F21 sweater, Christian Louboutin pumps...

After looking at these pics, I'm going to get a Christmas doormat TODAY! (oops)

Much cuter top HERE
Similar boyfriend jeans HERE

7 comments:

  1. Love, Love the look especially how you added your own flair!!!! This weather is unpredictable to say the least!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the distressed look of your jeans. Where can I find a similar pair?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiff,

    I guess the ones I posted wasn't gettin it huh? ha!

    I'm sure GAP would have some...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I was close to getting that sweater a while back! Looks great with the red heels.

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfit!!
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete